Welcome to Sophie Eats
DELICIOUS. SEASONAL. DIFFERENT.
Sophie Eats is an Amsterdam based catering company and Deli shop.
We use the finest-quality seasonal produce to create the perfect balance of flavours and textures that make our food delicious and surprisingly different.
We specialise in seasonal, fresh and colourful food, with each menu delicately chosen for your event, whether we are cooking for a business lunch drop off, fashion press day or canapé party.
With a passion for and focus on great flavours and fantastic attention to detail, Sophie Eats’ food is bound to put a smile on your face.
Sophie and her team will put your mind at ease by ensuring that the menu is delicious and that you won’t have to worry about a thing.
Take a look at what we have to offer and let us know what you feel like!
A dream come true. What started as a small catering company at home in August 2015, celebrates its success by opening a Deli on Maasstraat 88 in Amsterdam.
A lovely corner shop where our catering adventure continues and where we can showcase our signature food, accompanied by a lovely cup of coffee or fresh juice.
Focussing on the busy Amsterdam lifestyle, our whole Deli menu is designed ‘on the go’. Whether it is a quick lunch on your way to work, a box of salted caramel blondies to give away, a hearty and comforting curry or a deliciously fresh salad box to eat at home.
We can’t wait to have you over and show you all we have to offer!
** Due to the Corona virus our Deli is taking safety measures until further notice. The Deli will be open Tuesday to Sunday and we will be providing pre-packed, delicious, healthy food, juices and coffees. It will be ready for you to take away as we can’t allow people to stay and eat in.
Prefer to order ahead and have it delivered? Just leave a message and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Stay safe, healthy and try to help others where possible.
Together we can tackle this! **
Please find our current menu below including prices!
For delivery in Amsterdam (ring) we charge €7,50 for all deliveries under €30.
€5 for deliveries between €30 and €75, and free delivery above €75.
For deliveries outside of Amsterdam please contact us for a quote.
Deli and delivery menu 31st March - 11th April
Americano, Espresso €2,75
Flat white €4,25
Chocolate milk €2,75
Oat milk +€0,5
Fresh mint/ginger/lemon tea €3
Cold pressed juices €4,5
– Red: beetroot, lime, cucumber
– Green: spinach, celery, apple
– Orange: carrot, ginger
Big Tom tomato juice €2,75
Organic apple juice €2,75
Water still/sparkling €2,25
Pastries, soup and curry
- Roasted red pepper soup with mascarpone, basil and pine nuts (v, gf) S: €5 / M: €9,5 / L: €13,5 *
- Aubergine curry with chickpeas, sesame and coriander served with Naan bread (vgn) M: €12 / L: €18 **
- Mushroom, gruyère, lemon and thyme quiche (v) €5
- ‘All the herbs’ and matured cheese quiche (v) €5
* 240 ml / 480ml / 720ml
** 480ml + 1 Naan bread / 720ml + 2 Naan breads
- Asian duck with hoisin, pickled cucumber, spring onion and pancakes €12,50
- Tempeh with a mustard and lemon dressing (vgn, gf) €10
- Burrata with roasted courgette, pesto and slow roasted tomatoes (v, gf) €12,50
- Roasted miso aubergines with sesame and coriander (vgn, gf) €10
- Fregola with lemon, parsley oil and flaky almonds (vgn) €10
- Roasted sweet potatoes with a creamy sesame dressing and peanuts (v, gf) €10
*We recommend choosing 3 boxes to feed 2-3 people as a meal
- Chocolate chip cookie (v) €2,5
- Pastel de Nata (v) €2,75
- Salted Rolo brownie (v) €3,5
- White chocolate blondie (v) €3
- Vegan peanut and chocolate bar (vgn, gf) €3,5
- Meringue (v, gf) €1
See what's cooking!
And follow our kitchen adventures on Instagram.
About Sophie Eats
Sophie Eats. is the creation of Sophie van Oyen whose passion for creating an exciting, fresh and deliciously different catering company took her from a career as a researcher in medical nutrition.
After graduating from University in Food & Dietetics and being an intern for a start up food business, she decided to move to London to train at Leiths School of Food and Wine for a year, honing her culinary skills.
Sophie has a wide range of experience in the catering industry from working with catering companies in the city, for private clients in the countryside to working alongside Yotam Ottolenghi in his London famous restaurant Nopi.
Lets get in touch
Please contact us for more information, we would love to discuss all the options about your event.