Welcome to Sophie Eats
DELICIOUS. SEASONAL. DIFFERENT.
Sophie Eats is an Amsterdam based catering company and Deli shop.
We use the finest-quality seasonal produce to create the perfect balance of flavours and textures that make our food delicious and surprisingly different.
We specialise in seasonal, fresh and colourful food, with each menu delicately chosen for your event, whether we are cooking for a business lunch drop off, fashion press day or canapé party.
With a passion for and focus on great flavours and fantastic attention to detail, Sophie Eats’ food is bound to put a smile on your face.
Sophie and her team will put your mind at ease by ensuring that the menu is delicious and that you won’t have to worry about a thing.
Take a look at what we have to offer and let us know what you feel like!
A dream come true. What started as a small catering company at home in August 2015, celebrates its success by opening a Deli on Maasstraat 88 in Amsterdam.
A lovely corner shop where our catering adventure continues and where we can showcase our signature food, accompanied by a lovely cup of coffee or fresh juice.
Focussing on the busy Amsterdam lifestyle, our whole Deli menu is designed ‘on the go’. Whether it is a quick lunch on your way to work, a box of salted caramel blondies to give away, a hearty and comforting curry or a deliciously fresh salad box to eat at home.
We can’t wait to have you over and show you all we have to offer!
Deli and delivery menu - September 2020
Americano, Espresso €2,75
Flat white €4,25
Chocolate milk €2,75
Oat milk +€0,5
Iced coffee +€0,5
Fresh mint/ginger/lemon tea €3
Smoothie of the day €4,5
Home made Ginger & Orange Blossom lemonade (vgn, gf) €4
Big Tom tomato juice €2,75
Organic apple juice €2,75
Water still/sparkling €2,25
Pastries, soup and pasta
- Soup of the day (v, gf) S: €5 / M: €9,5 / L: €13,5 *
- Gazpacho (v, gf) €5
- Red lentil curry with coconut, chili and lime, served with naan bread (vgn)
- Quiche of the day (v) €6
- Green Mac‘n Cheese (v) €10
Pork & fennel sausage roll (our signature!) 3,3
* 240 ml / 480ml / 720ml
- Hoisin duck with pickled cucumber, sugar snaps, coriander, spring onions, edamame beans and pancakes €13,5
- Ketjap jackfruit with pickled vegetables and peanut and chili noodles (vgn) €13,50
- Burrata with artichokes, aubergine, lemon, capers, olives, sun dried tomatoes and yellow raisins, served with rosemary focaccia (v) €13,50
Roasted aubergines with feta yoghurt, dukkah, pomegranate and citrus bulgur (v) €13,50
- Chocolate chip cookie (v) €2,5
- Pastel de Nata (v) €2,75
- Chocolate fudge brownie with vanilla icing and toasted coconut (v) €4
- White chocolate blondie (v) €4
- Salted caramel cheesecake (v) €4
- Rosewater bundt cake with pistachio crumble (v) €4
- Vegan chocolate bar (vgn, gf) €4
- Meringue (v, gf) €1
* Check out our daily specials in the Deli! *
See what's cooking!
And follow our kitchen adventures on Instagram.
About Sophie Eats
Sophie Eats. is the creation of Sophie van Oyen whose passion for creating an exciting, fresh and deliciously different catering company took her from a career as a researcher in medical nutrition.
After graduating from University in Food & Dietetics and being an intern for a start up food business, she decided to move to London to train at Leiths School of Food and Wine for a year, honing her culinary skills.
Sophie has a wide range of experience in the catering industry from working with catering companies in the city, for private clients in the countryside to working alongside Yotam Ottolenghi in his London famous restaurant Nopi.
Lets get in touch
Please contact us for more information, we would love to discuss all the options about your event.